Hmm what? It's Friday? Aw man, no, please no? I mean, yes for the weekend, yes for a friend who's coming to visit — I can't wait to see her and her baby! But boy I wish we'd be Wednesday so I can still have two more days to work.
Anyways, hope you had a great week. I spent a lot of time in the studio, didn't sleep much. Which means I got to listen to a lot of podcasts. I did take time to hang around at Etsy, and read a little bit too. This is what caught my attention:
- Keep showing up, and people will show up for you; great interview with Nidhi Chanani, a Calcutta born artist who runs Everyday Love Art
- This product is pretty neat: kitchen tablet holder.
- About owning it; being an artist. I still struggle with that one. I'm definitely not always owning it.
- Pretty ceramic made in California: lots of yellow, would SO match with my kitchen
- How To Create Content for the New Online World; especially if you're a blogger. I loved how down to earth this podcast was. I had to pause to take notes.
- I discovered her: about living with intention, aligning your values to your actions.
Lastly: I've learned that I'll have to keep a much bigger inventory of ink cartridges...rush shipping saved my life, but not my wallet :/
In the meanwhile, I have a 100 more of those to make and mail, yahoo!
Have a good weekend!