What a great creative week I had! Hope yours was too.
After a Friday afternoon without internet and a weekend full of my oldest's basketball games, I'm finally sitting down to write!
Here is what caught my attention last week:
It's this time of the year: preparing Holiday Christmas Cards. I just designed mine at Zazzle and had a lot of fun doing it. They have great designs and great prices too. Check it out here!
- Old lockers get a new life; it's not for everyone, but if you a) appreciate the charm of rustic+modern and b) like to give a new life to old items, then, you'll like this one.
- Wood sticks get a life too; I've always been a fan of wood sticks. And now I have the perfect excuse to go for a hike and gather a few for my Holiday decor.
- How cute is this! and you can eat it; my youngest one always stop to pick up pine cones when we go for a walk. He should enjoy this.
- A sweet gift for her; because I love the simplicity and what is written on the bottle and the label.
- If you need a little help on how to wrap small gifts, so cute!
- I would love to own this; and if I'm lucky, I might win it. Or maybe you?
Can't wait for Monday morning — this is what happens when you love what you do :)