Hello and thanks for stopping by!
My name is Melanie, also known as Lemonee. I run my handmade business from my garage in Northern California. I'm a maker, a photographer and overall a creative entrepreneur with a background in Industrial Design.
Because I believe pictures don't have to be on our walls only, I have combined my passion for photography, product design and the outdoors to handcraft a line of unique and functional products for your everyday adventures. Either it is a relaxed Sunday afternoon in Napa Valley stunning wineries and vineyards, or on a sunny Winter day on top of the Sierra Mountains overlooking Lake Tahoe, I am hoping to bring a piece of the Great Outdoors into your office or home. And maybe supply a little bit of what you need to survive the daily shuffle, until the next outing :)
My name was actually chosen by a two-year-old little girl! She couldn't say my name properly and it came out as Lemonee, which we all thought was cute. And that was it, since then, I’m known as 'Miss Lemonee'. And as for the 'on the Hills' part, well, we live on the beautiful Sierra foothills of Northern California.
Wholesale and licensing inquiries are welcomed, click here for more info
- My mother tongue is French
- I'm a mom to two boys
- I started to make and sell things professionally when I was 16 years old.
- I graduated in Industrial Design
- I have spent 20 years working in the electronics, consumer goods and medical manufacturing industries. Curious? -> www.melaniesaucier.com
- I worked with various manufacturers in Canada and the United States
- I traveled for my clients in France, UK, Germany, Italy, Mexico and China.
- My products are/were sold in big box stores like Home Depot, Lowes, Canadian Tire, Walmart, Sam's Club; in Canada, USA and Mexico.
Following two big moves to support my husband's career and ambitions, I became a SAHM. I'm now back to a creative and handcrafted job that I LOVE and hope that you will appreciate. I take pride in what I do and I'm excited to share everything I create with you. Every purchase is meaningful and I am grateful that you are here with me.